Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Marko Sarstedt, Anna Lea Rau
Registration is required for this event. You can find information here.
|Target Group||Master students (M.Sc.)|
|Prerequisites||Admission restricted by central faculty|
As part of the project course, you will work in teams in close cooperation with popular companies on specific business challenges. For one semester, you will step into the role of a business consultant and tackle projects that companies face in today’s business environment.
The project course enables you to build upon theoretical knowledge and scientific methods you have acquired during your studies and apply them in practice. By doing so, you will get to know the daily routine of project work and get in contact with company representatives.
In addition, you will learn how to present and defend your findings. The group work will be conducted in close cooperation with the practice partner, while the institute staff will supervise the groups.
• The course language is generally English.
• Attendance of all of the course sessions is mandatory.
• The number of participants is limited to 12.
• The application process is centrally organized.
• Kickoff session: October 18, 2022, 3 p.m - 5 p.m. (s.t.)
• Final presentations: February 1, 2023, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. (s.t.)
• Submission of seminar paper: January 23, 2023, 9 a.m
• Submission of presentation document(s): January 30, 2023, 9 a.m
Length and form
• Please see the corresponding guidelines for your academic paper’s form and presentation here.
The grading includes a seminar paper and a presentation. Please find the relevant guidelines for your seminar paper’s form and presentation here.
• Seminar paper (22,200 characters, including spaces, per person).
• Presentation (15 minutes per person).