Call for papers
View our submission guidelines here
Professor Anton Meyer and his team at the Institute for Marketing at LMU Munich would like to invite you to the 25. ICRM - International Colloquium on Relationship Marketing 2017!
Starting September 12 and running until September 14, this year’s colloquium will take place in Munich. The theme of ICRM 2017 is: Faster, higher, further! Is customer experience the new battleground for relationship marketing?
We especially welcome submissions covering the following topics:
- Conceptualization and measurement of customer experience
- Mechanisms and tools for enhancing and managing customer experience
- Customer experience in complex ecosystems
- Dynamic of customer experience and its impact on relationships
- Managing customer experience across various channels and touch points
- Technology-enabled autonomous creation of customer experience
- Improving the customer experience and customer relationships with big data
In addition to the topics listed, we also welcome submissions on other topics related to customer experience or relationship marketing. Conceptual and theoretical contributions are equally welcome as empirical papers if they make a substantial contribution to the field. We value theoretical and methodological pluralism.
Our call for papers opens on February 3, 2017 and the submission deadline is April 20, 2017. Please visit our website for more information: www.lmu.de/icrm2017
Or make your submission here
We hope to see you in Munich!
The ICRM conference committee
Submission deadlines and important dates:
Call opens: FEBRUARY 3, 2017
Call closes: APRIL 20, 2017
Notification of reviewer decisions: JULY 3, 2017
Deadline for revised papers: AUGUST 31, 2017
Address: Institute for Marketing | Ludwigstr. 28 RG | 80539 Munich | Germany